Thursday, June 6, 2013

Still Working and Vacation Notice

Still changing and updating the site. 

Check out the custom order gallery!

I will be continuing to work on it in the coming weeks, adding pages and how to tutorials.  Hopefully I can work out a tripod for a camera.  I am also going to branch into video with a USTREAM account.

Meanwhile I have another custom order in the queue.  And I have to leave for a while and see my sister before she and her family leave the country for several years.  
With my two young children.
By myself. 10 hours straight driving.

I'll let you know if I survive.

This also means the shop will be in vacation mode June 9 -  15.  Orders placed after 10 am June 8 will not be able to be shipped until the 17. 

I'll be working my custom orders after the 15.  Right now, I'm swamped in family stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment