Sunday, January 26, 2014

Back to the Ornament Balls

*sigh*

I really didn't want to pick these back up until June or July, but I would be a fool to wait that long.  I just sold 10 balls, almost everything that wasn't christmas related went, and I only have 6 listings left.  So I need to restock, which means I need to make more ornaments. 

I am open to suggestion as to color combinations.

I will remake one or two, and I have one that half finished, and a few holiday ones in mind.  But the truth is I am dreading the work and the time away from kanzashi.  Especially since I am already putting inquiries out to start the anime convention circuit in dallas. 

But with this new sale I do have the opportunity to put in a rather large chirimen order, enough to get most of my book completed for color swatches.  Which means I can do color scans and have a pdf listing for all available colors in my inventory.  It is something I get asked for occasionally, and I just don't have anything like it.  And if I am going to take custom orders at a convention, I need to be prepared with color swatches. 

This year is going to be a LOT of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment