Monday, January 13, 2014

More New Stuff

I have done several in this style, and I am making one more before I stop. Another kanoko dots in navy blue.  I was going to do them as a set or a tiara or something as long as it was different. I tried for a hair stick on this pink one, but the wire didn't wrap properly and I had to scrap it and go for the traditional hair fork. 

Honestly I have just been working hard enough to keep myself distracted. The real world is very difficult for me these past few days, I have been emotionally sick. Though I am hoping soon I will pull out of this funk,  I am only doing small pieces and projects until then.  

Today I am hoping to at least photograph this pretty pink girl, and maybe finish up the Navy kanoko dots (hopefully on a hair stick). 

No comments:

Post a Comment