Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Update

I sold another hairstick, YAY!

I haven't had time to take any pictures yet.  My kids are running me ragged.  Weekends are always busy, and I am constantly tending to them, that by the time the day is over I just want some sleep.

I did put in my new chirimen order, hydrangea green, goldenrod, basic red, the pearl (which is back in stock), and some coral pink. 
I also stopped by joann's today and picked up some feathers and a head band for a secret project im working.  Plus I want to work a few more kanzashi designs for the satin departement.

By the way, I have found that due to personal reasons (and political) I am not shopping hobby lobby for a while.  A long while.  Problem is, they had the BEST selection of feathers!  I am going to check out Michaels today, since while they might be more expensive, I know my money is going to health care that is comprehensive.  But is there a cheap place I can order them online?  I have been using lots of different kinds, and some internet direction would be most helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment