Wednesday, October 29, 2014

New Ornaments!

Sold



So these are the ornaments I finished this weekend and uploaded, except one of them sold the next day! She's a regular of mine, and I was very happy to see she liked one of the latest batch.  Though the Holly and Poinsettia are really my favorites.

I still have the orange finished and needs to be photographed.

I have managed to finish the purple grouping of 7 blossoms for the hydrangea bridge.  Slowly puttering along...

I have to say this has been a stressful month and I am glad to see it over, though the work is no where near complete. I still have a custom order to finish before Christmas, and a lot of satin kanzashi to make.  Should be interesting to see if I can get it completed in time, and up to my own standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment