Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ornaments

Ornaments seems to be the theme of the season, this year.  Kanzashi demands too much uninterrupted time I just don't have.  With ornaments I can pick them up and put them down, carry my supplies in a bag and do them in the school car line. 

Besides I still have over 20 foam balls left to work on.

I still have another two not pictured here that are completely finished, trim and all, but I just haven't photographed them yet.

I also get my new fine tip glue gun in today.  Which means I can finally finish the 4 satin kanzashi I still have left to make.   And THAT will wrap up the last custom order for the year. 

I am also closing the shop the week of Christmas as I will be traveling away from home, and inventory, to see my extended family. 

I hope the new year treats you all well.  Hopefully I will be back in action by then. I am going to have a lot of free time this weekend to work, so look for more listings soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment