Sunday, August 2, 2015

New Pieces Listed













Six pieces up and photographed, edited, watermarked, listed, and broadcast.  I am pooped.

And yet I am still planning more pieces to work on while I am on this fundraising campaign.  Nothing as intricate of course.  Maybe a few more kiku in the pointed leaf style and maybe a bouquet with a bira bira.

My new hair forks came in yesterday, they are stainless steel and have tapered ends to not snag hair so much, but the loop I use to tie off my pieces is gone.  It will take some practice to tie off without that support.  And they do not have as nice of a finish as the old ones did.  I am just going to have to work with these and see how it goes.

Other than that setback, I feel like I am getting back into a rhythm.  My energy is coming back after the surgery, and being driven by the campaign, I have finished more pieces in the past two weeks than I have in the past 4 months.  Hopefully I can keep this drive going since I am serving a purpose other than myself.

Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment