Sunday, August 9, 2015

Rounded petal spin

So, umm, yeah, couldn't wait for the weekend.  I started this one last night, and you can just barely  see that I have started to turn the pattern by moving the petals over one slot.  So far it seems to be working, but I only have two more layers to go so I am not sure it will be all that noticeable.

They moved up the date of Elizabeth Comer's surgery to August 14! Which is just awesome! This is to remove the malignant nodes around her thyroid.  Her parents need at least $5,000 to cover medical expenses.  So far I am up to $325.  Better than nothing but a long way to go!

I have taken down a few pieces while I make some room for new inventory.  A couple of the clearance pieces I have deactivated.  They just aren't worth the 8 renewals I have had on them.  That's 2 years old. They weren't that great a color combination anyway.  One of them was a kiku swirl set, the goth pink one.  Yeah, stale.  The other was made at the same time, a 3 blossom stick in the same colors.  Just need better photos or better product.  I have come a long way in 2 years. 

I am hoping this piece will be the start of a new design. Hopefully I will finish it off tonight and update tomorrow after it dries.

No comments:

Post a Comment