Thursday, September 10, 2015

UPDATES

The picture didn;t come out so well, but you really make out the colors.  Pink with ume, Red with ume, and Orange with gold chinese lions and clouds.  The red I didn;t realize was still in inventory, the orange I always sell so I remade it, and the pink I love, I have one similar but not of the ume print.  The other is a multicolor chrysanthemum print. I have one more that is orchid purple with blue and hot pink, its beautiful, but I still need to finish it.

After those four are finished I will be starting a line of thyroid awareness balls for obvious reasons.  Not only is September Thyroid Awareness Month, but my poor Elizabeth Comer fund is going nowhere again.  We managed to raise a little over 10% of the total she needs.

I am going to be out for a while, I hope.  It is not for certain yet, but I will probably be going back under the knife again, this time for an elected surgery on September 18.  I should only be out for a week or so, and I am not closing the shop.  But I will probably be doing ornaments like mad while held up in bed.  After that it is back to kanzashi.

I already have plans to remake several pieces, I just need to find the time!  With kids back in school my nightly work hours have been cut short. I keep falling asleep before I can get to it! But remakes so far include: sister kanzashi set, butterfly garden, and phoenix, which I started and never finished.  I also want to do some stock pieces, like I never got to before switching back to ornaments.

Tomorrow night I have a friend coming with photography stuff to take pictures of my latest batch of kanzashi!  Maybe we can do the balls I have to photograph still as well.  But truth be told I have a lot of editing to do on the site, to take off the old kanzashi temple theme logo from many of the older kanzashi photos.  I am fairly certain all the ornaments have been updated.  Lots of photo work.  Fun fun!  Still deciding on wether or not to bring back the teapot.  Meh.

And PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! DONATE HERE!  Or make a purchase at LilyAshes Emporium and 100% of sales will go to Elizabeth's Medical Fund.


No comments:

Post a Comment