Monday, October 19, 2015

its me

Well, yes. It's me.

I don't normally come out in public like this.  I have adored my anonymity on the internet, but it is slowly fading away if I am to succeed as an artisan.

This is probably the best picture I have ever taken. LOL.

I'm done with kanzashi for the moment, I have a big kanzashi related project coming up in November I have to work on but can't really go into detail yet.

Ornaments are the main focus at the moment, trying to get some of the Christmas stock finished before I get in over my head for this project.  I also need to set up a photo shoot once again and redo all my ornaments. Lots of work. And I still have many that need trimming and many that just need photos so I can list them.  I also need a ton more ribbon and bells.  So it may be a while before I finish all of them, and probably not before the shoot.  I need a TON of ribbon.

My custom order backed out on me, so I need to reshoot that piece too.  Plus another that I missed in the previous shoot.  The red kanoko dots double sakrua still has kanzashi temple stamping....

Plus my son's birthday is this week.  It never ends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment