Friday, October 23, 2015

Ornament Update

So as of right now:

49 ornaments in inventory that need re-shooting.
16 that need original photos.
5 of the ornaments in the picture I finsihed last night, the top three and the middle two from the left.

So with proper math, I have 65 ornaments to shoot, not including the ones that still need wrapping.

I still need to make more christmas version ones, right now I am pinning the opposite of the holiday one at the top right with alternating colors so they go as a set.  Then I want to do a set in silver, and in white.  But that probably won't be done till December, when I get this big Kanzashi project out of the way.

Not only that, but my husband has decided to change jobs, which may mean relocating. Not what I wanted to hear right before the holiday season starts but what the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment