Monday, October 26, 2015

New Ornaments are Up!

Thats 14 listings you are looking at here.

14.

Thats a lot of pictures.


But now that I have some new inventory I am going to go back through and clean out some of the stale stuff.  A friend of mine asked if I would offer some items for silent auction to benefit the McKinney animal shelter.  Which is great! I get to dump my old inventory and make room for new while getting some publicity in town and help out a good cause.  Cause I love fur babies!

Only one problem with that though, I need new business cards.  I haven't printed any with the new Emporium naming and updated informational links.  So I was up till 1am last night working on business cards. And since I actually have a color printer now I am working all kinds of professional looking things.  I have the cards, I just need some new ink and a little time. 

I have a busy week ahead with family, not sure what I am going to accomplish. Especially since now I have come down with a bad cold. 

Don't forget all sales from the shop are going to Elizabeth Comer to help her cover the costs of fighting thyroid cancer.  Click the name to donate directly!

No comments:

Post a Comment