Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Kickstarter and Custom Orders!

Custom Order
KICKSTARTER HAS BEGUN!!!!!!

Click the link for direct access to our campaign! We have all sorts of rewards including hair accessories (of course), craft kits, and major pieces up for grabs!!!!!




The picture on the right is my latest custom order, the design I drew up previously.  It's coming along rather nicely, and the colors blend really well.  There are thread wrapped gold accents on the leaves you can;t see. 

I have also been stocking up on my washi paper and will be getting back to those bookmarks fairly soon, hopefully as soon as the custom order is over and I have more of these kickstarter rewards out of the way.  I miss paper.  But it will mean I have to suck it up and get some bookmark tassels. It's not a huge amount of money, I just want to wait adn make sure nothing ELSE comes up between this project and the next. 

I am getting tired again.  Medical insurance has not been kind to our family this year, and we are having to pay a lot more for my diabetes supplies and insulins. But such is life, or suck is life, however you want to look at it. 

Another note of great news! We have offically shut down donations for the Elizabeth Comer Medical fund! We raised $850 for her medical costs! THANK YOU to all who donated, purchased from my shop, or purchased from Elizabeth's shop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment