Sunday, January 31, 2016

Kicksarter Begins Next Week!!!

Ok, so the Kickstarter project begins next week.  The book is mostly ready for publishing, now all we have to do is fundraise! and the best part of all, if we finish this book, there will most likely be more!

I still have a ton on my plate before that though, with this custom order I am still working on, though the blossoms are finished.  I still have 4 leaf pieces to make before I can start final assembly and thread wrap. And the hair pins are going to be a problem, as they are much smaller than I expected them to be. We shall just have to see. They are at least heavy gauge metal. 

And on top of that I have a million kickstarter rewards to do, but that is on hold until I can get my order of centers for the flowers in.  Had to make a special order for that one. But when you need 90, it's more than most stores will carry, lol.

And of course, I am still working on a few more casual pieces to put on clips instead of pins or sticks.  My hair clip department is lacking. Right now I am working on a rounded petal denim blue two tone.  The darker color is some of the last in existence, it was a limited run color.  I am glad I ordered a yard of it when I did, but that was 2 years ago. This will be the last big piece I can make with it. 

I also got some chiyrogami paper at the craft store the other day, when I need a break I will do some bookmarks.  I am still searching for some beads with a large center so I can decorate the tassell, but at this point, I am thinking more of just getting some bookmark tassels off amazon, and just forget about making my own.  Time/value of money after all. 

And of course I still want to get into kumihimo, but I think that might have to wait until April at this point.  It is a time consuming task, and while I do love those repetitive moves and patterns and intricacy, I am just swamped with other things.

Like kickstarter.

To know more about our kickstarter project you can check out our website HERE and sign up for details.  But we have submitted to kickstarter, we have been approved, just closing up last minute loose ends before we start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment