Thursday, May 8, 2014

Burlesque Bust Out May 16

I'M GOING TO BE A VENDOR!!!!!

Yeah, and I;m nervous as hell.  Been running around rampant collecting equipement and fabrics and making new pieces.  I have 5 small hair sticks since last night, about a TON more of those to go, PLUS I am making a new line of satin kanzashi specific for the event.  I was going to do my top hats, but sadly they have been damaged in storage.  AGAIN.  Good news is my husband is helping me reverse engineer one so I can finally make my own and not worry that my hat maker moved 500 miles away.  Its going to take time and supplies, but hell, so does everything else I do.

So everything gets put on the back burner until this is done next week.

Shop will go into vacation mode on Friday, May 16, 2014.  It will reopen on Saturday May 17.

That is all for now, will have pictures sporadically when I have time.

If you are in the Dallas area and wish to attend the Burlesque Bust Out event, you can purchase tickets through HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment