Monday, September 8, 2014

Back in Action

Its been a difficult few months at the Temple.

Some of you may have noticed I had to close the shop for a few days while attending a funeral for my husband's fraternal grandmother.  It was a difficult loss and we are still recovering.

I am also in the middle of a custom order, momiji leaves in ivory.  Its turning into a really pretty piece.  I finished making the shidare last night and all that is left is the frames and bira bira. And attachments.  And thread wrapping.  And I am supposed to have it up and listed by tuesday.

Meanwhile I feel like some larger entity has smited me and I am sick with a cold/very mild flu.  The whole family has it and I am spending half my day with doctor appointments.

I haven't had the time to work much on the site transfer and neither has my web developer.  So that is pretty stagnant right now.  And I am still going through pictures taken last month.  But now that I have my brand new Galaxy S5, which has a fantastic camera, pictures will be much improved.  And I can finish the shots I missed since I was in a rush.

I have also been diligently working on my custom order swatch book.  I have a lot of prints now, since my distributor started carrying variant packs.  So new pieces soon?

Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment