I took a lot of time this weekend to go through the backlog of pieces I had that needed to be photographed, a few I added that needed fixing, and a few more that just needed a few steps for completion. None of the kanzashi I posted were actually made this year. Also I had a backlog of 6 ornaments to be included in the shoot at well. So it was a long shoot.
Then I sat and watermarked each photograph and listed every piece all in the same night. I managed to update deviantART today but only with ornaments. Still working on the kanzashi side.
I am almost finished transitioning my space down to just one craft. I have been hand-stitching embroidery again, the same pillowcases I was working on for several months before I put it down to begin the Christmas season, last July. But now that the kanzashi is cleaned up, I can finally make room for some different crafts. I still have a few more foam balls left in supply, about 5 - 6, and then I will put the quits on that until I make some sales.