Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Back to Ornaments


Ok so these two babies got sold to a sweet lady from Canada.  Honestly, the pink lady on the left has been sold 3 or 4 times now, so I am remaking her, once again.  I want to do more like the one on the right, but we will just have to see.  I have a couple new fabric options I want to try out, and a full supply of foam ball bases.  I just need another pound of pins, considering I am down to 3-4 balls worth max.  But I KNOW I need a kanzashi break.  Just for a little while. Plus I sell more ornaments than kanzashi. But with this purchase we are up to $625! And $375 I raised myself! SO happy! Remember, you can go to GOFUNDME to directly donate! 

Now that school is back in session, I will have more time to work on ornaments, sitting in the car line for 30 minutes a day during the weekdays gives me plenty of pinning time.  So look for more of those upcoming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment