Well.....last night was quite the productive evening, and morning, since I did not get to sleep until 4am.
I trimmed 3 balls and have enough ribbons to finish only one, maybe two more. When I finish the batch I will be blasting my pictures everywhere.
Speaking of pictures, the other half of my night was spent editing original photos with new watermarks to erase the old Kanzashi Temple name and move to LilyAshes Emporium. It should have been more of a priority, but at least it's done. I am only missing two picture sets, which I am just going to reshoot on Tuesday night when my photographer comes.
I am also bringing the teapot back as an integral part of referencing how big the kanzashi is. I also looked over some older ones I had made, and need to remake. They had come out quite well.
One last bit of news, I have a major project coming up. I've been invited to join several other artisans from around the world to contribute to a new kanzashi techniques tutorial book. I was beyond flattered and am really excited about the prospect. Especially since I have that rose kanzashi tutorial almost completed. It will be a lot of work, and a lot of photos and editing, but it will be well worth it to be ranked among some of the top kanzashi artisans like Arleen from Wisteria Gardens and Hana-Sakuri and