Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Shop is Open and Upcoming Work

I haven't updated this in some time, and I apologize for that.

I did manage to get that wisteria finished, now that I have hair pins again, and she is waiting for photos.  I really like the little curly vine i did with the leaves. I really like how this one came out, though I was hoping for some different colors.  I have to do a new order though, before I can complete another.  These take a LOT of fabric!!!

 While I have been feeling better on the Lupron, (so, so much better), I haven't had much time to get into kanzashi work due to a backlog of life chores.  I'm still working a temari for my son, and while there are a LOT of mistakes, it is coming along as a good practice ball for future use of this pattern (a three wing design). He wont mind the mistakes, he just likes the ball and colors. 

Sold 10-21-2016


I did manage to land a small sale, this large momiji piece.  It was one of the better ones to come out of my hotel stay, and I might have to make a few more.  Especially now that I have......gold and silver mizuhiki!!!!   I have been looking for it for a while and now that I ahve found some I am going to use the heck out of it.  Cause for as small an amount as I use, one pack is huge quantity. 

 That and with the sale profits I bought a bunch new barrette toppers, more oval and some rectangles this time, 25 of each.  Lots of pieces to make, and with enough that I wont be afraid to use them. I am actually really excited to give these out as Christmas gifts to some of the nieces I have. Should be fun.  And I might be able to pull off some more difficult pieces, like sakura's on water or dewdrops. I also need to do some christmas stuff soon, hopefully with these.  I can do some poinsettias on white and such, since I have never done one of those before. 

I am also finally starting to prepare my video tutorial scripts and such.  So hopefully I can get somewhere with that, too. 

This weekend I will be out.  All orders will be shipped out Tuesday, November 1.  I am going take a marathon vacation, and head out to Voodoo Music Experience in New Orleans.  Hopefully I will have more updates after that.



No comments:

Post a Comment